Swidget 1.0

Musica


Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's not good bye, it's see you later

Isn't it awefull when the Husband leaves?

When you bring them to the airport and there is like that time where you are waiting for him to go, you want to stay with him until the last minute, but every minute that passes hurts. You are in limbo as they say. Don't want to stay because you are torturing yourself, don't want to go because you want to be with him every minute.

When I was younger I used to dream about having a husband who had family abroad. Why not? You can go for vacation whenever you want without the expenses. Maybe I was making up for my lack of family abroad. But now that I have tasted it first hand, it hurts. Too much.

See you later hoby.

1 comment:

Miss Muslimah said...

As salaamu alaikum

The food on here looks scrumptious!